CNE Desktop Monitoring
CNE’s, dedicated technician will identify problems by monitoring the performance, capacity, and health of Windows Computers across data centers, remote offices, and the cloud.
Customers will receive weekly reports on error frequency for each system. Establish routine maintenance based on reported issues before they interrupt business.
CNE Document Backup
- Auto-backup: Documents are backed up twice a day automatically.
- Scans for Documents: The backup looks for the common file types used in business and adds them to backup.
- 28 days of safety: All documents are held for 28 days. Easily choose from 56 different backup versions to recover. Save hassle.
- End User self-service: End users log in to search, surf or pick the documents they need to recover.
- 100GB per workstation
CNE Managed Antivirus
- Extensive signature-based scanning: Use traditional signature-based threat detection to block known threats.
- Heuristic checks: Protect against previously unknown threats using heuristic checks, which detect new, unrecognized viruses in a sandbox environment away from a business’ core systems.
- Active protection and behavioral scanning: Shut down even the most sophisticated malware via continuous real-time monitoring that detects programs performing actions commonly associated with malware exploits.
CNE Web Protection
- Threat protection: Protect against malware, phishing, adware, botnets, and spam.
- Bandwidth monitoring: Monitor daily usage with automated bandwidth checks and alerts.
- Access controls: Keep users off sites that could cause a data breach and protect the business from the legal liability that comes with a data breach.
- Site blacklists: Automatically enforce browsing policies that keep users off non-work-related sites like gaming or social media.
- Time-based browsing policies: Schedule blacklist rules to allow employees to visit non-work sites outside of standard business hours.