Customizable Service Agreements
CNE offers customizable service agreements to fit every network. Our service agreements help our customers eliminate spikes in their IT budget by letting them choose the level of service and amount of monthly IT support they need for a fixed monthly budget. Our Service Agreements include discounted on-site and in-shop rates along with remote service at no extra charge. Our agreements can also include project budgets amortized over a 12 month period to help alleviate the cost of a server/network migration. For a detailed, customized quote on the services and benefits we can offer your business, please call Rod Wiggins at 352.373.9697 to schedule a site review.
Pay as You Go
If you are a smaller business that needs only a few hours of IT support per month on a scheduled basis, CNE also offers a Pay-as-you-go rate of $115/hr for on-site, in-shop, and remote service calls.
Time Charge Policy
Telephone support is measured in increments of 1/4 hour, although simple questions are generally not charged. On-site and in-shop service times are measured in 1/2 hour increments with a one hour minimum for each.
Flat Fee Based Services
For home users and Pay-as-you-go customers, we offer flat fee based services for virus cleanings and smartphone setups.
- Virus cleanings for laptops and pc’s (Remote and In-shop)
- $150 (this includes in-shop backup of data and reformating of pc if necessary as long as original disks and customer external drives are provided)
- Smartphone setup for email and calendaring
- $100/phone (this includes Iphone, Android and Blackberry) Blackberry licensing fees may be additional.
- Major / Critical outages within 4 hours. A critical outage is defined as total system inoperability.
- Minor / Non-critical outages within 8 hours.
- Moves, Adds, and Changes (MACs) within one business day. (Unless a different response timetable is specifically requested and agreed upon by both parties)
- Standard (unscheduled) service hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST (except holidays). Service calls placed after 3:00 pm may be responded to the following business day, but will still fall within the minimum response time frame.